The prestigious TAGOOR Group was established in the year 2005. Over the years, the group has expanded and diversified into a variety of businesses, namely;
- • Manufacturing of bulk drug and their intermediates
- • Manufacturing of Fish and Cattle Feed with a capacity of 200 metric tons per day.
- • Rice Bran Oil Extraction plant with a capacity of 250 Metric tons per day
- • Hatcheries of Pangasius Fish which cater to more than 10000 farmers in southern states of India.
- • Fish and Prawn Cultures which spread over 1700 Acres of land.
Led by a dynamic entrepreneur and leader, Dr. PV Subramanyam Raju, the group with an average tenure of 10 years has shown path-breaking success and growth since its inception.
The unprecedented growth in the less time span is mainly due to the management belief in the concept of “Backward Integration”. The group is always looks in to the roots of the business and focusses to absorb adequate knowledge and amalgamate the same to manufacture the basic materials on their own which always adds value to the business in terms of economy and standards.
Team work guided by ‘Empathy' and ‘Dynamism', that provide guidance for current behaviour and inspiration for future actions.
Address customer needs by supplying high-quality material.
Game-changing inventory of finished products being demand ready round the clock.
Owning the power to enable and help customers ensure that products are delivered when needed, where needed.
Offering Innovative Product supply at affordable prices.
Round the clock availability to the customers offering care, innovative solutions and help them succeed.
These priorities and principles make TAGOOR Group a supplier of choice both in the domestic as well as global markets.